CSI president Kevin Shaw and other experts to discuss strategies for managing color for HDR and multi-format delivery.
LONDON—Colorist Society International (CSI) will host an interactive panel discussion on managing color for multiple deliverables, VFX and HDR at NAB 2019 in Las Vegas. CSI president Kevin Shaw and board member Hugh Heinsohn will moderate the event, part of NAB’s new Birds of a Feather program. It’s slated for Monday, April 8th at 3:30 pm in room N243 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The advent of HDR offers exciting possibilities for more dynamic imagery, but also poses challenges for managing color. “The proper color workflow is essential to ensure that creative intent is maintained as projects proceed through production, post and, ultimately, delivery to consumers across diverse media,” says Shaw. “We will describe best practices for color management and workflows on the set, during visual effects and animation, and in the color grading suite.”
The session is aimed at colorists, finishing editors and others involved in post-production, as well as cinematographers, directors and producers seeking insight into a medium likely to dominate the industry for years to come.
Che cosa: NAB Show 2019, Birds of a Feather Program, What are the Best Ways to Manage Color for HDR and Multiple Deliverables?
Quando: Monday, April 8, 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Dove: Las Vegas Convention Center, N243
host: Colorist Society International (CSI)
moderatori: Kevin Shaw & Hugh Heinsohn
Other CSI activities at NAB include…
- Kevin Shaw at the Blackmagic design Press Conference, Monday, April 8th at 9:00 am, SL216
- Sarah Priestnall on Post TV, Monday, April 8th a 11: 30 am
- Kevin Shaw at ASUS discussing affordable HDR, Tuesday, April 9th at 2:00 pm, SL 15110
- Kevin Shaw at Dolby discussing Dolby Vision, Wednesday, April 10th at 5:00 pm, SU1702
- Kevin Shaw on NAB Live, Thursday, April 11th at 9:00 am
About the Colorist Society International
Colorist Society International (CSI) is the first professional society devoted exclusively to furthering and honoring the professional achievements of colorists. It is an educational and cultural resource to the colorist community, the entertainment industry and the public. Membership is open to professional colorists, DITs, telecine operators, color timers, finishers, restoration artists and color scientists. CSI hosts regular meetings as chapters worldwide. It also is a regular participant in industry trade shows and other events. The organization is currently planning an awards competition to honor outstanding achievement to the art and science of color grading.
Ultimi post di Artisans PR (vedere tutte le)
- Rising Sun Pictures viaggia verso un'altra dimensione con "Spider-Man: Lontano da casa" - Luglio 10, 2019
- Alchemy Post Sound fa il suo miglior passo avanti nel fornire Foley per FX "Fosse / Verdon" - Luglio 10, 2019
- I servizi post produzione di Sony Pictures creano una rete di suoni entusiasmanti per Spider-Man ™: lontano da casa - Luglio 9, 2019