MONTREAL, April 2, 2019 — Grass Valley, a Belden Brand, will debut GV STRATUS One sulla sua NAB Show 2019 booth (#SL106), delivering unmatched content management capability in a compact 2 RU footprint. GV STRATUS One deploys in a matter of hours and empowers a resource constrained operational staff to handle every aspect of the media workflow, from the moment content is captured to final delivery via any platform — all from a single unit.
GV STRATUS One combines the next generation technology of GV STRATUS software with applications from GVRE transcoding, GV I/O servers e EDIUS editing into a comprehensive, all-in-one platform. The solution streamlines collaborative workflows to expand content creation without adding headcount, allowing content to move quickly and efficiently through the content workflow process. GV STRATUS One manages ingest, playout, recording, transcoding, asset management and supports streaming to the web client. Content can also be edited through the high-resolution EDIUS editor with multiple licenses for proxy editing and HTML5 streaming. This combination of functionalities in an integrated platform simplifies purchase and deployment and reduces costs, making it an ideal solution for small broadcast operations, regional and satellitare stations, venues and house of worship environments.
Pete Semerak, vice president of production, Grass Valley, said: “GV STRATUS One opens up high-end production opportunities to smaller broadcast environments, making it easier to manage multiple distribution channels from a single box. This solution reduces the complexity with affordable turnkey simplicity that empowers smaller production operations to meet the demand for first class content. We are excited to unveil this all-in-one, cost-effective system at our NAB booth.”
An integrated hardware-software solution, GV STRATUS One delivers 300 hours of usable storage at 100Mbps, eliminating the need for additional equipment. The solution is powered with a range of time-saving collaborative features, including:
- Automated Rules Engine: simplifies the organization and delivery of content.
- Growing File Workflows: allows media to be edited during ingesting for rapid deployment, enhanced collaboration.
- Social Media & CMS Management.
- Multi-Site capability to access/collaborate from multiple locations.
Delivering even greater creative freedom, this versatile solution overcomes resource constraints to allow production staff to get content to viewers quickly.
Latest posts by platformcomms (vedere tutte le)
- Switch Media adds Bitmovin Video Player to deliver seamless high-quality video to audiences on any screen - Giugno 19, 2019
- Grass Valley Delivers the Newsroom System of Choice for LATAM Broadcasters - Giugno 19, 2019
- Simplestream Put the OTT In IDEAL SYSTEMS’ Enterprise Media Platform - Giugno 18, 2019