The Production Coordinator provides support to the Los Angeles based Development & Production Department, specifically supporting two Executives: Vice President, Scripted Development & Production and Vice President, Production (Unscripted Current Production).
– Serve as liaison between executives and internal departments and external business associates to ensure that all matters are attended to in an efficient and timely matter
– Manage phone calls to ensure that attention is always given to the most urgent materials/requests first
– Update and maintain calendar; schedule meetings with numerous attendees as requested; reserve conference rooms and order food for meetings
– Arrange all business travel, including car service, air travel and hotels. Draft and process travel, entertainment and business expenses including reconciling all travel, entertainment and business expenses
– Assist with daily operation of the DEVELOPMENT & Production group, ensuring smooth and efficient workflow
– Track and Manage DVD distribution and cuts from/for production companies and internal departments
– Assist in special projects as requested
– Manage and update development agendas and grids so the most current information on projects is readily available.
– Reading and noting scripts – both submissions and projects in development.